The Premier Repair Centre
Ideally situated for our customers from Leyland areas, Clayton le Woods, Clayton Green ,Whittle le Woods, Euxton and the new development of Buckshaw Village, we offer a one stop shop for all your motoring requirements, whether it be an MOT, engine services, repairs or engine diagnostic, bodywork and accident damage – and we even sell used cars.
Our aim is to provide a value added service at an affordable price and to give you no nonsense honest to goodness customer service.
Why Choose Us?
- Servicesure Autocentre Approved means that your car is guaranteed to be repaired by qualified professionals.
- MOT led garage servicing
- Savings of up to 50% on main dealer labour charges
- Value for money service
- Main dealer service at local garage prices
- Open and honest advice about your vehicles problems
- No added extras
- 50 point service plan
- Diagnostics and fault location service
- Open 5 ½ days a week from 8.30am.
- Pick up and drop off service available
- Servicing for all cars, petrol or diesel – even brand new ones
- MOT repairs
- Bodywork repairs
- Auto Electrics
- Pre MOT check available
- Fully trained time served technicians to give you the best advise
- Quality parts used
- Branded manufacturers parts available
- Payments taken by all cards
We are Servicesure Approved to ensure YOUR vehicle is serviced and repaired to the manufacturers’ specifications and that YOU, the consumer, are treated with respect and professionalism and delivered great value, reliability and integrity without compromise. Visiting a Servicesure Autocentre means that your car is guaranteed to be repaired by qualified professionals.
We are also a Motor Codes Member which is the government-backed, self-regulatory body for the motor industry. Its membership is committed to maintaining high standards throughout the new car sales process, administration of new car warranties and car service and repair. So, whether you’re buying a new car or need a service or repair job carrying out, use our garage that is committed to the Trading Standards Institute-approved codes of practice.